SaaStr Annual 2016 will be held at the Nob Hill Masonic Center at 1111 California St in San Francisco on February 9-11th. The Epic Afterparty will be at 1015 Folsom St on February 10th 6-11p.
We’ve got a lofty goal here at SaaStr: to be the largest non-vendor confab in the world by uniting the global SaaS community both online and off. We want to help everyone do better, more quickly and with less stress. The SaaStr Annual is your opportunity to join your peers in SaaS - 5K SaaS founders, execs and investors - to learn from the best in the business, to avoid the big mistakes, to strengthen your ties, to do better - so we can all achieve The Impossible.
SaaStr is hosting SaaStr Annual 2016: From Impossible to Inevitable, where 5,000 attendees will come together over three action-packed days of high-quality networking, learning from those who’ve done it, and of course, great food, generously-poured drinks, and plenty of fun.
Download the mobile app here. See who is coming, connect in advance, bookmark sessions, select a Tuesday night event and much, much more.
Content on the Strategy Stage will begin at 9a each day. Doors open at 7:30a on Tuesday 2/9 and 8a on Wednesday 2/10 and Thursday 2/11.
You can access the agenda here.
Hotel room blocks are sold out, but please see below for some suggestions on hotels conveniently located to the venue. Also note that Superbowl 50 is being held in the San Francisco area on Sunday, February 7th and hotel prices will be considerably higher that night.
Yes, we make every effort to provide dietary restrictive options on the menus for our guests needing Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free and Lactose Free items (it's San Francisco, after all...).
We know that things come up. SaaStr Annual upholds a 30-day refund policy from the date the ticket was purchased. Please note, no refunds can be issued within 21 days, January 19, of the event date, February 9.
To apply a discount code to your order, choose your desired ticket type and quantity first. After doing that, click ‘Enter Promotion Code’ above ‘Order Now’. When the text box appears, enter your code and click ‘Apply’. Finally, click ‘Order Now’. Please note, SaaStr honors one discount code per ticket and that we are unable to (re)apply additional discount codes to previously purchased tickets.
Yes, you can transfer your ticket. To do so, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the new attendee’s name, email, title, company, and phone number. Please note, tickets can only be transferred to another ticket holder until February 2, 7 days prior to the event.
To gain access to this event, everyone must check in at the entrance of the venue. Once you check-in you will receive your badge and lanyard. Please note, tickets nor order confirmation emails are needed at check-in. You will simply just need to state your name at the entrance and have a photo ID.
A successful event wouldn't be possible without our volunteers! If you are interested in volunteering your time to assist SaaStr with this event then please fill out this volunteer form.
Please note, in exchange for your assistance, you will receive admission to this event. You’ll be free to attend sessions outside of your volunteer shifts and if there are any sessions you'd really like to attend, just let us know via that form and we'll work your schedule so you can attend those accordingly.
After filling this form out, we'll send more information in the next few weeks including roles, responsibilities and hours.
- From North: Take the Golden Gate Bridge to the Lombard Exit. Continue on Lombard to Van Ness. Turn right on Van Ness Street. Turn left on Broadway Street. Turn right onto Larkin Street. Turn left onto California.
- From South: Take 280 North into San Francisco, take the 6th Street Exit from Highway 80E. Continue on 6th Street. Continue straight onto Taylor Street. Turn left onto California.
- From East: Take Highway 80 (Bay Bridge) into San Francisco, exit onto Fremont Street. Continue onto Front Street. Turn left onto California
The entrance to the Masonic Center’s on-site parking garage is on California Street, just next to the entrance. It is open 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Space is very limited and rates are posted upon entering. Additional garages are available at Grace Cathedral (Taylor between California and Sacramento & Crocker Garage (California between Taylor and Mason).
- Bart: Get off at Embarcadero Station. The California Street Cable Car is located at California and Jackson streets and will stop at California and Taylor streets. The #1 California bus is located at Sacramento and Front streets and will stop at Cushman Street. www.bart.gov
- Muni: The #1 California bus eastbound runs on Clay Street. Exit at Jones Street and walk two blocks south to California Street. The #1 California bus westbound runs on Sacramento Street. Exit Cushman Street and walk one block south to California Street. www.sfmta.com
- Cable Car: The California Street Cable Car runs east and west on California Street from Van Ness Avenue to Market Street. Traveling either direction, exit Taylor Street. www.sfmta.com .
- For real-time travel updates and trip-planning, visit www.511.org
- American Cab 415–614–2000
- Arrow Checker Cab 415–285–3800
- Green Cab 415–626–4733
- From the East Bay: Take I-80 W towards San Francisco and cross the Bay Bridge. Take the 5th Street exit on the left towards US-101 N / GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE. Turn left onto Harrison Street. Turn right onto Harriet Street. Turn right onto Folsom Street.
- From the South Bay: Take the US-101 S toward San Francisco. Turn right onto Divisadero Street. Turn left onto Golden Gate Avenue. Turn slight right onto 6th Street. Turn right onto Howard Street. Turn left onto Harriet Street. Turn left onto Folsom Street.
- From the North Bay: Take US-101 S and cross the Golden Gate Bridge. Take the RICHARDSON AVE/US-101 exit toward Lombard Street. Turn right onto US-101/Van Ness Avenue. Turn left onto Mcallister Street. Turn right onto Hyde Street. Continue onto 8th Street. Turn left onto Folsom Street.
1015 is located in the heart of San Francisco’s SOMA district. Parking is generally available on nearby streets and alleys. Don’t leave valuables in your car and pay attention to the street cleaning signs so you don’t get a parking ticket.
- Bart/MUNI: Get off at Civic Center. Head East on Market Street. Turn right onto 7th Street. Turn left onto Folsom Street.